Friday, November 30, 2012

My Must Have Concealer!

In the quotes it says "This award-winning concealer camouflages dark circles, minor imperfections and discoloration without creasing or fading. Even better…the industrial-strength formula is now available in FIVE shades, with a full range from light to deep. Now all gals can be imperfection-free." source .

This is my first purchase from Benefit, but it definitely wont be the last. This concealer saved me from a lot of "what the heck is that on your face?" moments. I cant wait to get my hands on their blushers and bronzers!

This retails for $20 at Sephora and Benefit stores.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!