Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Birthday Wishlist!

My Birthday is coming up at the end of the month, so I put together this little wishlist. I know #5 is a little cheesy, but my tiny family has been stressed with layoffs, and whatnot and so its nice just to be happy and stress free:)
*I made this with Beautysets. Its an awesome site that lets you put together collages of beauty related things. You can upload your own image or even "Beautyclip" your own image (just like the Pinterest "Pin it" button)
*If you've never been to Westchester Burger, it is AMAZING you need to try it!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great birthday surrounded by (stress-free!) family & friends :)

    Found you through the BBHQ and am your 20th follower! I hope through the BBHQ we can all stay in touch :)

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty you so much for following me! Just checked your blog out and it is AMAZING (now your follower as well). Its great to make so many friends in the beauty blogging community:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. LOL Just noticed #3 didnt erase "Product name" lol!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!