Thursday, June 21, 2012

What I Packed for my trip!

I'm back!  I had to go down to Florida to deal with some family things, and so..of course that meant I had to pack some makeup!







As you can see I brought quite a bit for only a few days.  The idea was to bring extra in case my cousin wanted to join in the makeup fun (which she did..just with her own tools).  

How much of this did I actually use you ask?  Well..most of it.  I used the Clinique blush, the Naked Palette , and the Rimmel Lipstick in Pink Blush.  I also used the UD Eyeliner (I forget the color name..but its a brown color), and the Boing Concealer (Review coming soon for both).  

I did not use the Nars Blushes, the Revlon lipbalm stains, mascara (though I meant to)..etc.  The reason I didnt wasnt for lack of makeup love..it was purely because it was hotter then heck in Florida, and I wanted as little on my face as possible.  The one thing I got the most use out of was my brand new Dr. Jart BB Cream (ahhhmaazzing..and oops..no pic..sorry)..which I will also be reviewing soon. 

So thats it for my "What I packed" post. Prepare for some BB cream reviews, and some eyeliner reviews..etc coming up!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!