Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Social Week 21


Sunday Social is run by Ashleyscarnivalride & acompletewasteofmakeup.  Its a great way for our readers to get to know us a little better.  If you're a newbie blogger (or would simply like to join), go on over to one of those girls awesome blogs and sign up.

This week is Halloween!

How is everyone's Sunday? Mine is starting off with a bang.  We're expecting a Hurricane up here (I live in Westchester County , NY), and so people are stocking up on water, batteries and candles.  We've got all that plus glow sticks.  Who doesn't love glowsticks?

On to the Sunday Questions!

1-What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
My favorite costume hands down, was Princess Jasmine from Aladin.  That movie has one of the greatest soundtracks ever, and I loved the thought of having a pet tiger!
(I tried very hard to find a pic of the costume somewhere..this was the best I could do: Ebay)

2. If you could go back and dress up as something what would it be?
If I could go back, I think I'd like to be Jasmine again.  I remember my costume came with that cool blue headband she wore in the movie

3. Favorite costume as an adult?
Call me lame, but I haven't legitimately dressed up since I was probably 15. However, if I could dress up as anything, I think I'd like to dress up as The First female president..I'd boss everyone around and threaten to  push that red button.

4. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Smarties! And those little Hershey's Mini's

5. What is your favorite Halloween memory?
Without a doubt it was my very first Halloween on LI.  I was 10, and my brother and I lived in an apartment complex that had (what seemed like) a bajillion apartments.  My brother and I got a TON of candy.  Once we got home, the trading began.  I shared my candy with my mom, but not my brother.  He had his chance..

6. What's your favorite scary movie?
I dont watch scary movies, but I LOVE the Twilight Zone marathon's they always play.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!