Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Notd with Loreal's Sexy in Sequins from Loreals Gold Dust Coll.

Nothing to Disclose



(blurry to show the sparkle)

I freaking love the formula of these polishes!!  You would never guess that they were texture polishes until you applied them to your nails.  Unlike the random Sinful one I picked up, which was thick and goopy, this was nice and smooth.  The most perfect consistency.  I had no streaking or pooling, and my nails dried super fast.  I'm in love!

6.99@CVS
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!