Friday, May 17, 2013

Blog every day in May. Thursday and Friday!


I swear I'm trying to keep up! Yesterday was a big rough..had N's Kindergarten Orientation..and well..she's a mommies girl.. 

Thursday's Topic was : "Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it"

The difficult thing I work everyday to overcome is the death of my mother..She passed in 1995 (whoh..has it been 18 years? ).  Even though I was so young when she passed, I work daily to overcome those moments (like yesterday..) where I wish she was here to give me some motherly advice, and put a comforting arm around my shoulder.  I'm crusty on the outside, but on the inside, I'm soft and fluffy. 

Today! (Friday)  A favorite photo of yourself and why

I have a few favorite photos of myself, but they all include N, and she wont be appearing here on the blog. Sorry! I know I copped out on this one.  So.. here's my second favorite

(How bout this one? Because I look gooood)




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!