Saturday, April 13, 2013

April BBHQ Task! What inspires us!



I'm SOO excited to be posting April's BBHQ Task!  Its all about our inspirations!

BBHQ was created by the lovely Krystal as a way for us to get together, share our opinions, experiences and get our blogs out there. Go check out her blog, and click here if you'd like to join!

*What inspires you to blog?
I get inspired reading other bloggers posts, and when I get excited about something.  When something new comes out, and I hope its amazing , and it is..you can see it in my post.  Likewise if I get excited and hope its amazing, and it turns out its not...you'll read the disappointment in my post (check out my review of Maybelline's BB Cream here, or my review of Milani's marker eyeliner here..to see what I mean).

*Share some of your favorite blogs to read for inspiration? 
It was hard to narrow down..but here's my top 5:

*What are your favorite magazines to browse for inspiration?
Allure and Glamour. Hands down.

*How do you organize your inspiration? Pinterest board, notebook, sketchpad, etc.?
HAHAHAHA. Organize?!  I WISH.  I'm one of those wierdo's who still rips out pages from magazines.  I have them all in a folder..willy nilly. My Pinterest is mostly beauty stuff, old ads, and a few nerdy tech things thrown in for good measure.

*What motivates you to continue blogging and/or vlogging?
I do it for my readers..I (hope) they enjoy what I post, and come back hankering for more.  But back even when I had no readers..I truly did it (and continue to) do it for myself. I love posting about things I love or hate. 

*How would you describe your style of blogging , how has it changed from when you first started?
It has changed a lot.  Back in the beginning I used to try to sound professional, but now, I realize the more of myself I put into the post..the better. I hope others enjoy the way I write..but I want to be true to myself.  I type the way I speak.  

*How do you handle competitive thoughts with other bloggers?
I dont have any competitive thoughts about other bloggers. None.  Its silly to compete with them.  We all want the same thing: To be heard. 

*For fun, share some of your favorite inspiring photos
I dont like posting pictures on here that arent mine..but the looks on these two pages are the looks I'm most inspired by..(especially the first one).
-Electric Royal Blue Eyeliner (I swear I'll do a look like this one day!)

So thats it! I'd love to hear what inspires you all? Let me know in the comments!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!