Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Social! Week 39!



Hell all!  Time for Sunday Social!  It's been about 2 weeks since I've done one, and I apologize.  I'll be doing a post on what I've been up to in a day or two .

This week is about 5's

1. 5 songs you'll listen to the rest of your life
-Calling all the Monsters-Chyna Ann McLain
-Before he cheats-Carrie Underwood
-Ready or Not Bridget Mendler
-Rockstar-Nickelback
-Bleed it out-Linkin Park



2. 5 things on your bucket list

-Own my on home
-Put N through college (have you SEEN how much that costs these days?!)
-Own a car
-Travel to Hawaii
-Have another child (Mr Siren is not a fan of this one..haha)

3. 5 celebs you'd love to hang out with for a day
None thanks..I'd rather hang out with my own friends and fam ..

4. 5 things you always carry in your purse
-Phone
-Keys
-Sanitizer
-Wallet
-Pen




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!