Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Another NOTD!

Hey all!  First an apology!  I know I haven't had as many new posts up lately like I normally do.  Unfortunately there's a lot of stuff going on (moves..illness).  But no worries! I'll be back to blogging regularly soon!

Anyway, this is the very first "Nail day" that my daughter N and I had in our new place.  After all the surprises this month, and craziness  I wanted something a little subdued.  I ended up putting a nude shade of polish from WnW, and a little bling on my ring ringers .


(3 coats  WnW on each nail)/ (2 coats Sinful on ring finger)


Products used:
*Wet and Wild: 204B Private Viewing
*Sinful Colors: 1163 Show Stopping (I believe this one is LE with a new collection thats out)



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!