Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lust List!


1)Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil
2)Origin's Zero Oil
3)Origin's Balanced Diet
4)Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
5)Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection

Believe it or not, this lust list was hard to put together! I've been so focused on the new Spring Releases for drugstore makeup, I've been neglecting the stuff I actually want for myself.  The new Tarte BB Cream Primer thing looks really cool.  I'm hoping to pick that up soon!  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!