Thursday, October 18, 2012

Swatches! Loreal Project Runway Nailpolish in The Muse's Attitude

Along with the blush and eyeshadow that I picked up from the Loreal Project Runway collection, I also picked up two nailpolishes ...then promptly put one back. However, I started to regret not having it (I have a soft spot for teal polishes) and so my awesome husband managed to hunt one down in a CVS.  I'm so glad he did, as I LOVE this color!

Click to enlarge:
(2 coats shown on hand)








The first coat of this applies patchy, and pools a bit at the sides.  However, the 2nd coat (or 3rd..4th..), evens things out, and applies really smooth.  I love the dark teal color.  Its excellent for fall, and I love the way it looks in the sunlight.  I cant tell you how many compliments I've gotten.  This polish is totally worth the work, and the hunt.

Bought this myself.  All opinions are my own.
5.99$ at CVS
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous polish! I haven't tried any of the L'Oreal shades yet, but this one looks so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its LE. If you can find it, its worth the little bit of extra effort . The first coat is not so great, but a second really evens it out. I forgot to mention that it also dried surprisingly quick. I had this on for two weeks, and only just recently took it off (I'm super hard on my nails). Its so gorgeous in person!

      Delete

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!