Thursday, January 17, 2013

Review! Loreal's New True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer in N1-2-3 (Fair/Light)

Hello my lovelies! I've got another review for ya.  This time it's Loreal's New True Match Crayon Concealer.  I don't know about you all, but I'm a wee bit paranoid about touching a cosmetic with my dirty hands, and then rubbing it near my eyes.  So when I heard about Loreal's new Crayon Concealer I knew that it would be right up my alley.  Now that I've been using it for a few weeks, lets see how it turned out!

Click to enlarge:







The concealer itself is housed in a twist up tube (so no worries about sharpening).  There's a clear top that clicks shut, but its not super secure, so be careful.  The color system goes by your undertones-either Neutral, Warm or Cool.  I'm Neutral/Cool, and I didn't see any cool toned concealers in the display, but the Neutral shade happened to be a good match for me. 

*To find out what undertone you are, check your veins.  If they appear blue you're cool toned, if they appear green then you're warmer toned.  Most are a mixture of neutral. 

(Top blended out, bottom straight swatch)

As you can see from the picture N1-2-3 was a great match for me, and this would be a love except for a few issues.  One is that I found the concealer itself to be very hard.  It was not creamy at all, and it made it very hard to blend.  Another major issue was that it didnt cover my under eye bags very well.  They're not mega dark, just slightly purple (leftover from my daughters baby days).  It did brighten my eyes up a bit, but that's not what people are going to buy it for.

Overall: It's OK for light blemishes, and slight redness, but if you have major issues you're trying to cover up then this wont do it for you.  Its hard, not creamy, and difficult to blend.  I would definitely say pass.

.1oz
7.99 @ Walgreens
Bought this myself-all opinions are my own.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!