Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Social Week 25!



Hello All! Its time for another Sunday Social post!  This week was AWESOME.  Surprise baby shower, Thanksgiving, and an early Christmas Playdate for MiniSirenN!  It all made for an incredibly fun week.

On to the Questions!  This weeks questions are all about 4's!

1. Name 4 jobs you've had in your life.
-I've been a cashier at KFC
-Asst. Manager at Casual Male
-Manager of a  major video game retailer (dont ask..they're evil)
-Asst. Manager of Rainbow
*They're all retail but they paid the bills! Plus at one point I did 3 of these at once! 

2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.
-Indiana Jones 3



-Kung fu Panda 2
-Tangled
-Aladdin
*Dont judge me for the movies..lol.  I have a little one.  Tangled in particular has a great soundtrack, and I love Pascal!


3. Name 4 places you have lived.



-New Rochelle, NY
-Hauppauge, NY
-Port Chester, NY
-Greenwich, CT
*No, I did not just live these places a few weeks.  I've legit lived in these towns for years.   As a kid I moved around a lot, and as it happens, we're actually planning on moving back to Greenwich..  

4.Name 4 of your favorite foods.
-Chinese (Chicken & Broccoli!)
-Ravioli
-Penne Bolognese
-Teriyaki Chicken
*Just typing these foods make me hungry...

5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.
-Wedding & Engagement Rings .  I never take off my wedding ring though I have been known to take off my engagement ring.  Sometimes fingers swell!
-Purse
-Pen
-Hair clip-My hair is so long, I need to have it away from my face..

 6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.
-St. Maarten & Puerto Rico (it was on a cruise, and it was awesome!)
-Florida
-Lake George
-Seaside Heights NJ
* Unfortunately, Seaside was very very badly damaged in the Hurricane, but I hope to go back this summer. Lake George is a regular vacation spot for the 3 of us.  Its nice and cool up there in the summer, I have extended family up there, and to be honest, the hubbs and I are history nerds, so we love visiting the fort. 

*Sunday Social is run by Ashleyscarnivalride &acompletewasteofmakeup.  Its a great way for our readers to get to know us a little better.  If you're a newbie blogger (or would simply like to join), go on over to one of those to ladies awesome blogs , and sign up.*

6post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!