Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What I wore for my Birthday

It was my Birthday yesterday! (I turned 28..) and for my birthday, I kept my look simple. It was raining/snowing here, and was wicked cold..so I didnt want to wear anything that would come off in the rain. I wore Amber Rush on my lids, and put UD's Naked in the crease. I then used my trusty Dollface blush to add a nice glow to my cheeks. That was it. No eyeliner, no mascara, nothing. It lasted all day and night, through the rain, wind, and snow.

By the way..have any of you tried beautysets? That site is addicting! I could spend all day messing with templates, and beauty clipping my favorite products. You all should check it out!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!