Friday, July 27, 2012

Time for a quickie! Swatches of L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hr Swatches! Endless Sea & Bronzed Taupe

Howdy Yall! (sorry ..been watching too much Spongebob lately),  Here's a quickie swatch post of newest Infallible Eyeshadows that I picked up.  As soon as pictures of Endless Sea started popping up on blogs..I knew I had to have it (I've been on a teal kick lately).  Luckily for me (and unbelievably) my local Walmart had it..along with Bronzed Taupe.  They were stuck in with the regular Infallible eyeshadows.

Bronzed Taupe was a part of the introductory (permanent) colors.  Endless Sea was new that came out for the summer (but is also permanent).   I already did a review on the first two shadows I picked up.  Click here for the review & click here for a swatch of Midnight Blue.  My feelings on these are still the same.  They may not be completely infallible, but they definitely last longer then any other eyeshadow I own.

Anyway on to the swatches!




(outdoors-direct sunlight)

(outdoors-indirect sunlight)

Endless Sea and Bronzed Taupe are hands down GOREGOUS.  I'm soo happy! Perhaps an Eye of the Day ? hmmm ;)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!