- Travel size of Simple Cleansing facial wipes: I'm actually excited about this because I have the Simple brand lotion and its great!
- Pantene Shampoo Flat-Vol (travel size): Probably going to give this away. My hair is super long, and if I dont do something to it, its super frizzy and poofy..volume is NOT something I need. However I have used Pantene shampoos in the past, and its always been a good experience.
- Nivea Extended Moisture (travel size): Awesome! I love Nivea.
- Neutragena Visibly Bright (sample size). The tube says it "Transforms dull , tired skin to visibly bright and refreshed" . This is the one thing I'm most excited about. We have this at my local Walgreens, and I've wanted to try it for a while (however I'm apprehensive about shelling out 9$ for something that may do nothing for me). I will definitely be trying this..however I'm wondering if i can get more then one use out of it.
- Loreal Magic Lumi Primer (sample card): I've gotten this before. I'll be giving this away. I dont generally use primers (the less on my face the happier it is). I love loreal, and I'm definitly not saying anything bad about it, I'm just not going to be using this.
- Target Coupon book: Who doesn't love coupons?
- SOHO London Makeup bag: AWESOME. I have a SOHO London crease brush, and I plan on getting their eyeshadow brush too. Not bad! I also love the colors! Perfect for summer.
All in all, I'm very happy.! I love recieving packages, and aside from two items, I plan on using everything in my bag:)
Have you all gotten the Target Beauty Bag before?