Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lets Welcome Siren's new Contributor!

Upon going through my amazing notebook of notes (yes..i take notes..in a nb of what I review.. don't judge me..haha), I noticed that there's one category of cosmetics that has been lacking.  Eyeliner!  Good gosh..I have some really good ones in my arsenal, and I cant figure out why they aren't up.  However, I do admit, that even I have failings, and one is that blind without my glasses.  That being said, I cant handle liquid eyeliner for the life of me.  I cant see when I'm applying , and so pencil in general is much more forgiving if I make a mistake.


And so, I have recruited my best friend, and the person who got me into this makeup loving mess..


Victoria!


*Round of applause*


She'll be doing reviews, guest posts, and basically become Siren's Eyeliner Guru.


I cant wait for her first post, and I'm sure you're all on the edge of your seats as well.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!