Saturday, May 28, 2011

New from Walgreens!

I may or may not work at Walgreens (I plead the 5th lol) But I did notice these new displays and they have items I'm super excited about!


I LOVE the Almay makeup remover sticks!! Who doesnt use Q-tips dipped in makeup remover? Especially for that pesky black eyeliner..its great! The Almay wake up concealer is another item I cant wait to try. My husband got the Wake Up foundation, and I use it practically every day. I love that the concealer looks kind of like a little paint brush, which is great.
The new Sally Henson nail polish colors for Spring/ Summer.  I love almost the entire top row (especially the white that reflects blue..thats hot).  They retail 7.99 and its a manicure in a bottle. Once again..I must have these. I do hope to at least get ONE to try  and review.

Thats all for now!

~Gin

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!