Saturday, February 8, 2014

Product Fail. Physicians Formula Nude Wear Glowing Blush in Rose

Nothing to Disclose

Hello all!  Today I have a review of Physicians Formula Nude Wear Glowing Blush (in Rose).



What Physicians Formula says:"Beautiful Bare Skin Effect. Skin-Glowing Finish. Look Flawless Without Looking Made Up! Enhances Skin's Natural Glow!" (source)

Pics & Swatches! 









(I gave up swatching the shades individually and just swirled them all together.  The swatch is underneath my watermark in case you cant see)

So as the title says, this product was a total fail.  Before I get into why, first I want to say that I LOVE the packaging. The bow, the way the box opens, all of that.  I love love love that. 

However, everything else leaves much to be desired.  The Nude Wear is a just a silver over spray that comes off easily (which is fine).  However, the colors are so unbelievably sheer, they didnt even show up on my snow white skin!  The shades as a whole are powdery, and lack pigmentation.  The swatch that you can kind of see above was all the colors swirled together , and swatched super heavily. 

 During the week I tried this you couldn't even see anything on my cheeks.  Even over my HG Nyx BB cream, you couldnt see anything on my cheeks but the faintest of color, and some shimmer.

Overall: I'd say skip this.  For $12.99 you can find better quality blushes at the drugstore (heeey Milani!).  Too sheer, too nude , and not worth the money.


@12.99 @ CVS
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!