Sunday, February 17, 2013

Supporting Fellow Beauty Bloggers!

Good Morning all!  Instead of my usual "Sunday Social" Post, today I've decided to post about my best friend Victoria's new beauty blog-Unconventional Makeup.  I love it!  Its a beauty blog from a girl considered "one of the guys".  She does tutorials, "whats in my bag" and post about brand new items I havent even been able to get my hands on yet (I'm looking at you UD Glinda Palette..).  So lets support our fellow beauty blogger, and pay her a visit.

Also, check out my friend Badluckbarbies nail blog.  Shes only the most amazing nail artist I've ever seen;)



post signature

1 comment:

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!