Friday, December 13, 2013

Challenge Accepted: Week 2

Hello all! Welcome to week 2 of my challenge! I cant believe it.  Two whole weeks wearing something cosmetic? This is a record for me. To sum up the challenge, my friend Victora suggested (more then once) that I should wear makeup every day.  I took that as a challenge.  What can I say? I'm like that. (check out my "Challenge Accepted" post here).

 So what did I wear this week?

Check out week 1 here!


 What I wore!


A few notes:
*#1 I hate this blush.  Donate pile.  Its sheer and hard., and the color needs to be built up to show up on my snow white skin.    

*I tried out look #2 from Stilas "In the Light palette".  I had a little bit of an issue creating a cat eye, but I must say, the shadows were a dream to use!

*#3 Was a quick look with a taupe shade and matte brown from the Too Faced "Jingle all the way" palette.

*#4 is UD Chase and Naked.  That was it.  As always UD shadows are top notch (though the glittery shades are prone to fallout, these are fallout free).

*#5 is UD 24/7 Liner in Abyss.  I bought this over the summer, and its friggan gorgeous.  My brown eyes were like BAM.  

*#6 Was an adventure day.  I used Maybelline Color Tattoo in Lavish Lilac as a base, and then the old school UD Asphyxia over it (with Naked in the crease). Oops! I forgot to take a picture of the eyeliner!  I used a black buxom eyeliner to define my eyes.  It was a fun look.  

*#7 is a  new Cover Girl eyeliner I'm testing.  I'm no pro at eyeliner, and I must say right off the bat..this bad boy is tiny!

*Blush that appears in 2 &3 is Milani blush in Luminous.  Its discontinued and is touted to be an orgasm dupe.  I love this blush!

*My thoughts*
I must say, this challenge is good for me.  Its forcing me to shop my stash, and I must say..I have some good stuff!  I'm starting to really enjoy this :-)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!