Thursday, November 21, 2013

Review & Swatches! Benefits World Famous Neutrals-Most Glamourous Nudes Ever Kit.


Hello all!  I purchased this a few weeks ago from Sephora (yes..about a week before the Sephora VIB sale).  I've been reaching for this a lot lately so I think its time I posted my review!

Here's what Sephora says:"These rich, illuminating eyeshadows in award-winning creaseless creams and new long-wearing powders make going glam easy. The universally flattering shades layer beautifully and blend seamlessly. The included tips and tricks show you how to create looks for daytime and playtime. " (source)




Ready for lots of pics?!




(swatched L-R/Top-Bottom)
(Call my Buff is an exact match for my skintone)



(L-Birthday Suit/R-My Two Cents)
(Outside)


(L-Birthday Suit/R-My Two Cents)
(inside)


(Tip cards!)


Overall: I think this is a really nice palette.  The cream shadows are lot slicker then I'm used to (I used Maybelline Color Tattoos as a reference).  But despite the slickness,  they stay all day and make a nice base for the shadows, or for an overall lid color.  Birthday Suit was a little sheer, but My Two Cents was excellent.  I found all the shadows to be nicely pigmented.  Kiss Me I'm Tipsy makes for a really nice smudgey liner on the eye.  I think makes for a nice little intro to Benefit's Shadows (especially for someone like me, whos never tried any from the brand).   

*$30@ Sephora (you get 4 full size shadows, and two mini cream shadows!)


post signature

1 comment:

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!