Monday, November 4, 2013

Quick post! New Wet and Wild display in Walgreens!



*Gasp*  I know..its an entire display of Fergie WnW Gorgeousness!

Here's a peak at what I picked up!

(limited ed. highlighter (?) with Kabuki brush)


Some of the items in this display are new,and some are repromotes packaged together.  They have a new highlighter set with kabuki brush (that I picked up!) , some eyeshadow brushes, eyeliners, mascaras..etc!  This week this display is 25% off with your Walgreens Rewards Card!  So take advantage people!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. This display is beautiful, can't wait to try these products.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!