Friday, October 4, 2013

Hot for Navy eyeliner!

Navy  eyeliner is going to be hot for fall and winter.  I love navy eyeliner because its neutral enough to be worn every day , but is still able to give eyes a little pop.

Here are some of my favorite eyeliners!

*Rimmel Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Deep Blue:  Beautiful Navy blue.  Stays all day!



*Loreal Infallible Shadow in Midnight Blue.  Took a couple of swipes, but this lasts all day long and and shimmery blue goodness. 



(swatches of Rimmel (top), and Loreal Infallible (bottom))

Here are also some Navy eyeliners (that I unfortunately I dont own..but maybe will soon ;-)



(Urban Decay eyeshadow in Evidence)

(Sephora Jumbo Liner 12hr Waterproof in Marine) ($14)

Eyeshadows are great as eyeliners because they can be subtle and smudgy , or bold!  You can also use eyeshadow to set your normal liner.  Urban Decay is a great go-to brand for eyeliners and shadows that last all day, and the Sephora Jumbo liner..well I've been spouting my love for them for a while.  


Sephora Jumbo Liner ($14)
Urban Decay Shadow ($18)
Urban Decay Glide on Pencil ($19)
Loreal Infallible shadow ($8.99)
Rimmel Kohl Kajal ($5.49)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!