Saturday, September 14, 2013

Review & Swatches! Jordana 12hr Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Continuous Almond!



Hello all!  I have another review coming your way!  Today's review is on the other Jordana 12hr Eyeshadow Stick I picked up-Continuous Almond.




What Jordana says: "• Long-lasting (Up to 12 Hour wear)• Easy to use • Water-Resistant, Crease-Proof •Paraben-Free" (source)

The Good:
Its a multitasker!  This makes for an amazing highlight under the brow, in the corner to brighten , or even under the lash line to brighten the eye.  Its also a really good base (primer) for eyeshadow.  It sets super fast!  It helps make the shadows appear more vibrant, and definitely extends the wear.  Unlike the blue which was slightly shimmery, this is matte.  No shimmer or sparkle here.  I personally love matte shadows (espcially in the inner corners), so this was great.  

The bad:
Now this might be my lack of skills, but I had trouble blending other shadows when this was worn as primer.  Also, it didnt keep my shadows completely crease free.  While it extended the wear , it didn't last 12hrs (it was closer to 9).    

Overall:
Not too bad for $3.99!  Since I normally just wear two colors on my lids ( a lid color blended up into the crease, and a highlight), I like this as primer.  I also love this as an eye brightener in the corner of the eye, since it has no sparkle or glitter.  It doesnt last 12 hours , and shadows do crease after about 9, but it's a good find overall. 


$3.99 @ Walgreens
.10oz

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!