Thursday, September 12, 2013

What I wore: My Daughter's first week of School!

*Disclaimer:  I'm not crazy..here in CT  we started school Aug 27th!  All of my NY friends and their kids start Sept 9th..what I wouldn't have given to have an extra two weeks of summer with my little N!*


(Top Left-UD Eyeshadow in Naked)
(Top Right-Revlon Naked Pressed Powder in Fair)
(Bottom Left-Rimmel Khol Kajal in Brown)
(Bottom Right-Sephora Collection Jumbo Liner in Taupe)


So my daughter recently started Kindergarten (*Applause*) and I felt like for the first week of school I needed to impress the other moms.  I'm sure I'm a bit younger then the rest, and I watned to look as put together as they all did (ha! That only lasts for the first week btw..).  

*Anyway, I've recently fallen in love with cream shadows and the Sephora Collection Jumbo Liner in Taupe is amazing.  I've been using it as eyeshadow and that that bad boy lasted all day!  There was no creasing, no migrating, nothing.  It still looked amazing when I went to pick her up.  BOOM.  I love multitaskers!  I used UD's eyeshadow in Naked as a crease color.  Its my go to, and I love it!  I'm actually making a dent in the pan!

*The Rimmel eyeliner is the khol kajal eyeliner in brown, and I used that to line my upper and lower lashlines.  It's super soft, and usually lasts about 5/6 hours on me before I need to touch up.

*The Revlon Pressed powder is my go-to powder.  It give my face a nice glow, and sets my foundation beautifully!

Do you dress up to drop off and pick up your kids from school?  I've resorted to using my "lounge around the house" clothes to drop her off and pick her up now that the first week is over...
  
post signature

1 comment:

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!