Thursday, August 29, 2013

Because I'm a glutton for punishment..Maybelline's Color Tattoo Pure Pigments in Breaking Bronze..Swatches and Impressions!

I'm always one for second chances..so I picked up this...







Just because I wanted to, I decided to pick up another loose pigment from maybelline.  I was hoping maybe a bronzy color would be better for me, but unfortunately  its not.  This shade is a little more of a true bronze.  No hints of copper here.  Swatched with a brush, its super sheer, and with a sponge it fares much better.  This on the whole isn't bad.  It looks really nice over primer, but I'm not down for that much work.  Plus, there's crazy fallout.  No thanks.  

Overall: This color is nice for those who want a true bronze, and apply primer as part of their morning ritual.  Otherwise its a nice sheer color .

6.99 @ CVS
.05oz

post signature

1 comment:

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!