Thursday, July 25, 2013

Summer Must Haves!



These are my must have's for summer!

  • Loreal Infallible Shadows:  I never noticed before how sparkly they were.  However, they're long lasting and are easy to apply .  Swipe with your fingers, and boom done. 
  • Milani Shadow Eyez.  They 100% deserve all the buzz they get.  They're great to use as a base for other shadows, a wash of color, or as eyeliner. I've been using Champagne Toast all summer!
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo's in Bad to the Bronze.  I recently rediscovered this, and remember now why I fell in love when I first bought this.  During the hot sweaty heatwave here in NY/CT , it lasted all day, without any creasing.
  • Urban Decay's Eyeliners.  For a fun pop of color (and mega lazy days) swipe on a bright line of this on your upper (or lower ) lashline.  Super fun and super easy.
  • Kate Moss Lippies.  I love a bright lipstick for summer, and the Kate Moss Lipsticks are great.  They're affordable and come in a wide range of colors.
  • Cream Blush (by NYX).  Cream blush (topped with powder if you have oily skin), is great for summer.  NYX blushes blend easily and sink in, giving you a nice natural flush.


post signature

1 comment:

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!