Monday, July 15, 2013

Oily Skin Update 2

Time for another Oily skin update!

*I may refer to myself in the 3rd person..so forgive me.

So..I have not been a good girl lately.  As much as I hate to admit it, I'm a stress eater.  Luckily I have a (still) pretty fast metabolism , which means much of what I eat goes no where.  However, having the fast metabolism means I'm usually hungry...and when I'm stressed, I get even more hungry.  I've discovered that salt breaks me out like nobodies business, and my break outs always come with oil.  However, I have been snacking on salty snacks like nobodies business, and drinking tea like its going out of style.

Ooops.

However, I have been using Origin's Checks and Balances face wash and its actually pretty amazing.  I helps contain a bit of my oil, and makes my skin smoooth and cleeaann.  Loves it.  It doesn't get rid of (or cure) the breakouts (it has no salicylic acid in it).  It also doesn't leave my skin tight, which I like.



Now, I just need to find a good moisturizer and stop snacking on salty food (even though they're sooo goood!)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!