Sorry-but I was totally busy with NO time to blog anything..so here's Sunday's entries and Monday.
Sunday: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them
- Unconventional Makeup Junkie-It's a tomboy's point of view on makeup, and I love it. Aside from the fact I'm best friend's with the person who runs it, she genuinly does good reviews.
- Musing's of a Muse-Love her straight forward and honest takes on beauty products out there.
- Temptalia-Best swatches, and reviews..hands down
- BunBun Makeup Tips-love her personal posts, and she writes similarly to the way I do. Its a fun blog to read!
- Nouveau Cheap-Drugstore news/reviews/swatches all day. LOVE IT.
Today (Monday)'s topic: Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now.
Honestly, I'm struggling with the fact that in 3 short month's N will be starting school. I know it's not going to be an easy transition for her and she's going to cry. My brain know's that she needs this and she'll be fine in the end. However, my heart is breaking at the thought that she'll be so upset .