Thursday, May 9, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: A Moment in my day


Hello all! Would you all like to see a moment in my day? I'm sure you're dying..well here it is!


This is what most of my day looks like. Chaos.  This picture was taken after I'd put all her toys back in her toy boxes.  N was looking for something, and boom..all the toys are back on the floor. N...for the record is a good kid, but..shes four. As long as her toys are in her room, and not everywhere else..I dont care too much.  

What moment in your day would you share?  Would you be brave and show your messy kids room?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!