Friday, May 10, 2013

Blog Every day in May! Most embarrassing moment!



Ok, so this is my most embarrassing moment.  I actually still cringe when I think about this.  I had just gotten a job at Party City ( I was 17), and I reached to take out something from my inside secret pocket and ..something that two people in a committed relationship use in order to not get pregnant use..fell out.  Yes..a c***m.  FLUFFY.  I hoped no one noticed..(everyone did) calmly put it back in my pocket like nothing happened..continued the conversation , and walked away.  Needless to say everyone at the store heard about it, and talked about it.  Only instead of it happening the way it happened above, I apparently ran crying out of the store in embarrassment.  Whatever. Everyone in there was a bully anyway, and to be honest, it didnt even bother me that people talked about it, because it was all lies.  That, and I have a sense of humor and can laugh at myself.  HAHAHAHAHAHA.

What's your most embarrassing moment? Does it beat mine?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!