Monday, May 13, 2013

Blog Every Day in May! Issue a public apology.


Today's Blog Every day in May topic is to "Issue a Public Apology".  

"First I'd like to apologize to my blog readers...for inundating them with reviews, and not keeping up with my promise to include other stuff.  I'd also like to apologize to all my daughters future teachers.  N's a cryer.  She will cry, whine, and pretend that she cant speak (she definitely can...).  I'd also like to apologize to N"s teachers on behalf of N's speech.  I know you wont be able to understand her.  She cant pronounce certain letters, but I swear I'm working on it.  Lastly I'd like to apologize to my bank account.  Theres a lot of new cosmetics out there that I need to try.  I will be spending the money in you.  Thats all for now. Thank you."


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!