Sunday, December 29, 2013

Challenge Accepted: Week 4!

Nothing to Disclose


Sorry this is so late!

Holy Moley?! is it week 4 already?!  Yes.  It is, and yes, I had a boring week.  So boring in fact that I didnt even number these since it didn't matter.  I wore the Revlon powder for 4 days..  Christmas Eve was the Naked3 Palette.  I finally broke it in , and yes, its gorg, and yes I'll post swatches! (stop rushing me!).  I admit, I also took a break one day. YES Technically I broke the rules.  But it was Christmas day, and I wanted to give my face a break.  


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!