Sunday, August 11, 2013

Milani Coming Up Roses Powder Blush! Limited Edition in Flora Passion (02)


Hello all!  I have some swatches and pics of Milani's Limited Edition Blush in Flora Passion.  This blush was waaay  to gorgeous to pass up .   So the day it landed in my Walgreens, I picked it up.  I'm soo glad I did too, since I've now had it for  five days, and its sold out already!

\







Almost too gorgeous to use.  Almost.  

If you manage to see these, pick them up! I picked up Flora Passion, which looks like a nice medium rose pink.  On my cheeks is slightly peachy , rose pink shade, and its absolutely gorgeous!  It is pigmented, but not so much where you have to worry about sun burnt cheeks.  Its easily blendable and can be sheered out.  Its not too powdery, and not too dry.  Also, like all Milani blushes, they have incredible wear time.  On my bare skin this lasted about 7 hours.  

They retail for about 6.99$ @ Walgreens.  Pick this up if you can find it!  Its a worthy investment!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!