Thursday, March 21, 2013

Review! Rimmel Extra WOW Lash Mascara







Hello all! I have a quickie mascara review for you all!


I bought this about 2 weeks ago in Extreme Black.  I'm not sure if its new or not (but I know its new to my local Walgreens)

This is no longer on the Rimmel website, but ULTA describes it as "Extra Wow Lash Mascara by Rimmel, give some pow to your wow!" (source)

I'll bite.  Plus regular price its only $3.49 . Honestly for something so cheap, I wasn't expecting miracles.  I was just hoping for it not to clump and to give me some volume.  Not much to ask right?

Swatches!






For 3.49 this wasnt half bad.  I got pretty good volume, no clumping, and no flaking.  It doesnt deliver huge "WOW" lashes, but I did get more volume then I normally get with my mascaras.  

Overall:  This is a nice mascara, but its not anything hugely special.  You'll get ok volume, very little clumping and no flaking.  For 3.49 its worth a try (and remember if you dont like it, at drugstores you can always return it).  



3.49@ Walgreens (3.99 @ Ulta)
.27 oz


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!